- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, J.D. 2016
- National Trial Team Member
- Events Editor, Denver Journal of International Law and Policy
- University of Denver, B.A. 2011
During law school at the University of Denver, Allison interned solely at plaintiff side employment firms and spent her final year of law school as a law clerk. Allison supplemented her work experience during law school with a number of extracurricular activities. Allison was selected as a member of the National Trial Team for her courtroom skills and competed across the country in mock trial tournaments. Allison and her trial partner were semi-finalists at the AAJ Regional tournament in 2016. Allison was also a member of the Denver Journal of International Law and Policy, becoming a member of the Board as the Events Editor.
Allison Derschang has been an associate at Arckey & Associates, LLC since January 2017. Allison’s practice focuses on business and employment law with emphasis on litigation. Allison works with individuals on issues of employment discrimination based on sex, race, religion, age, disability, wages, and compensation issues under state and federal laws.
Recognized as a Rising Star by Colorado Super Lawyers in 2019.
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy Certification: Trial Skills
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy Certification: Deposition Skills